GridBloc, Inc is a creative content and technology company developing patented and
patent-pending original Games, Comix and iGS Technology which spans and integrates
mobile devices to desktop. GridBloc, Inc offers licenses for patents-pending content
and services in multiple spoken and device languages which drive gaming and other
mobile uses, such as SMS and MMS.
- GridBloc Games
- addictive simple yet brain-bending gameplay
- span and integrates devices to desktops
- language-independent gameplay
- multiple spoken languages shell
- and are technical language agnostic:
- Flash, Shockwave, HTML, J2ME, WAP, and PalmOS and soon native Microsoft
- for WAP mobiles, J2ME mobiles, Microsoft Smartphones, PocketPC (wi-fi
or PPC phone),
T-Mobile Sidekick, and Desktop browsers
- Rich character-based products, such as Comix, animated SMS/MMS, AIM icons, i-mode/
i-appli/other mobile screens, and pocketpc themes and more.
- iGS developer technologies and toolkits, which integrate and connect
Web, Wireless, Handheld and other platforms and devices for gaming and other data
Patented and Patents Pending and Licensing:
GridBloc, Inc. serves as the Master Licensor of (currently) two
US Patents, with additional PCT International Protection,
which serve as the basis for GridBloc Game and Character-based products and developments.
Licensing Opportunities and arrangements will certainly
be more beneficial to interested and qualified organizations than infringement.
Mario M. Champion
CEO and Chief Creative Officer
VP, Strategic Development
VP, Server Technologies
Derek A. Rosenstrauch
VP, Visual Architecture
VP, Game Clients and IGS Development
GridBloc and related iGS Technologies developed by and licensed
team smartyPants! inc.
1705 Guadalupe Street
Austin, Texas 78701-1214
Tel: (512) 322-0070
Fax: (512) 322-0090
Web: http://www.gridbloc.com and http://www.gridbloc.jp